Planning a crowdfunding campaign can feel overwhelming at first – there’s so much information out there, but how do you decide where to begin? How do you choose a platform, what kinds of campaign can you run, how do you make sure the right people see it?
I’ve put together a downloadable pdf workbook, based on my experience with a wide variety of projects and people. It covers the basics of crowdfunding on various platforms, and works through key questions I ask clients before they even start planning their launch.
“It all felt really overwhelming and I needed a complete crowdfunding overview. I have a much better picture of options and processes now; I definitely got what I needed.”
What will you learn?
- How to make sure you’re in the best possible position for launch
- Why pre-launch planning is so crucial
- How to start predicting your campaign’s chance of success
- What drives a successful campaign (hint: it’s not the money spent on it)
“My biggest concern was figuring out the type of campaign to run, the tone of the campaign, and the budget. The most important thing I learned was that just running a campaign isn’t enough without a solid goal and plan in place. I’m now planning to approach everything differently! I am going back to the start to plan goals and objectives based on my immediate vs later needs.”
You’ll get the most out of this workbook if you are:
- Planning rewards-based crowdfunding (rather than equity funding)
- Planning a project campaign (raising funds to make a wider project happen, rather than selling or pre-selling a product)
Not sure if this is right for you?
Drop me a line and I’d be happy to help. As a rough rule, it may not work so well for you if:
- You’re planning equity crowdfunding
- You’re not feeling confident about digital marketing and need a bit more direct support
- You’re planning to raise a significant amount of money and/or need help with actually running the campaign too
And if you’d like more customised help, get in touch – I can develop a full strategy document tailored precisely to the needs of your project.