Absolutely brilliant course – Jo really enthused me and did a great job of explaining everything.
I provide talks and workshops on crowdfunding, customised to fit the needs of the audience. From an hour’s introduction to the basics of crowdfunding, or a day-long workshop taking attendees through creating their own strategy plan, it can be a great way for creators (and prospective creators) to make sure they’re ready for a campaign.
Jo was great – very knowledgeable and helpful. I feel more confident in starting my crowdfunding campaign.
Previous crowdfunding talks/training:
- Good Creator – trainer
- Arts Marketing Association – trainer
- All The Business Bits – podcast guest
- The Mama Hive – guest speaker
- Eureka – featured spotlight
- FEU Training – course tutor
- Middlesex University, MA Arts Management – guest lecturer
- Space@61 networking group – guest speaker
Such a pro, loads of great information, delivered beautifully.
Previous talks and training on other topics:
- Arts Marketing Association conference – seminar speaker
- Association of Festival Organisers conference – panel speaker
- Lives of the First World War roadshow – speaker
- St Mary’s University, Twickenham, BSc (Hons) Psychology – guest speaker